Wednesday, July 11, 2007

ENGAGED: Noriko and Richard


Meet my new life (ministry) partner...Noriko Akiba.

I officially proposed to Noriko on Saturday, June 30, on the Golden Gate Bridge. I thought the bridge would be a nice spot since it represents the gateway to the West from Asia and is a symbol of connecting two different places or things. The Golden Gate Bridge has always been on the top of my mind when I thought of San Francisco. Noriko was completely surprised that I proposed to her on the bridge. This was evident by her mild shock and tears, which was followed by a very happy celebration with a few friends who came with us. I hope you enjoy the photos. :)

Grace and peace to you,

Richard and Noriko









2 comments:

Hannes@Home said...

My best wishes and prayers be with you two

FaithLove7Hope said...

Great photo's
: )